Sep 18, 2014

Little Changes

 What i want to write is should be here since umm maybe August. So well, my grandma once talked to me
Tell them about your dreams, The more you talk to people The more you have your own reminder 
But first before telling people, i think it's essensial and should be underline, to shape your faith, so your heart can declare -oh yes i want it comes true!. Without faith within, your body won't work and the part you telling people about what you want will be a completely nonsense. 

One of my inspirational friends, Aranti Adriarani, gave me a good book written by Gobin Vashdev. So many parts were highlighted, I remember one sentence about,
 Be the one, you want to see
And here, after cotemplation, shaping my faith and thinking about what i want to see, i determined to start little changes in my habitual life, like a sort of resolution but i haven't to wait till new year. 

1. I'm going local. 
Surely will prefer local brand, since our local producer had become insanely creative nowadays, i found it easy to implement. For food, thanks God, my mom  is used to buying fruits, veggies and rice directly from producer or 1st supplier in Cipanas, West Java, its fresh and definitely cheaper. Dad's fishing addiction also give a sweet plum for my family, so we are used to eating fish from reliable hand (check also Fish 'n Blues for another option eco-friendly and fair-seafood supplier) For me privately, i've been trying to buy more local brands for my outfit (The Goods Dept. or Local.id had given so much pleasure for me, cheaper but still on a great quality). I'm still looking for local skincare products, but not to urged to, because skin problems and its sensitivity ain't a thing that we can change from one to another product easily, however, if you know about good local skincare product, i'll be so happy.

2. I'm checking more the ingredients first.
Where my toilet paper comes from, where my tea comes from, what's inside my ice cream, etc. I've learned to remember all the eco-labels for my first significant leap. In Indonesia, finding Halal-labels is like a piece of cake, but not to eco-labels, i told you, it is really hard. But in the other hand, there's so much option you can take, such as my first point, prefer local stuff or knowing the background of one producer company or prefer home-made-product. I've been trying to be a smart consumer, oh yes i'm die trying for it

3. I'm having all sense reasons of my every reactions. (except my non-sense hating for raisins, its absolut, sorry :p)
Means more like i'm not again become the one who hate cat because my mom hate it. i'm not again hate the boy who had torn my bestfriend's heart into pieces,without knowing the actual reason. fom these days, i will seeing on both sides, will doing more research and not again being distracted of people. I realized so much because of these kind of choice, i've seen everything more positive and it's really built up some benefits for my mind, heart, brain even gut ! :D

4. I'm reading more journal. research academic and scientific ones.
It's because of #3 and also i'm sick for today's media with some news full of calumny and really provocative in a bad way. Having knowledges/surprising moment when i read some facts scientically proven is really an awesome feeling.

5. Just don't compare.
for reach the success in point #3, i'll stop comparing myself to others. Basicly i really don't like compare or being compared since the young age, but after i walked through the age of 20s, the quarter-life-time crisis, i can't help that i unconsciously stressed out because seeing other's achievement (which doesn't mean the achievement i also want). I started focus for what i really want and for the steps i need to reach it, becoming "dynta" and will always cherish it for sure.

6. Become advanced in my interest

Read, discuss, ask more like a foolish, make some connection. amen.

7. More DIY projects !

Just to make my mood stay on fun, and let the right brain works, see how far my creativity can go wild.

Thank you for reading this, people!
now you've already been my alarm, reminding me when i'm off the tracks :)

No comments: